Tuesday, November 20, 2012

15th-20th more and more thanks!

15th- I am thankful for the chance that I have to clog.  One of my dreams was to become a river dancer and travel the world.  I didn't quite fulfill that dream, but becoming a dance instructor is the next best thing.  I am thankful for my class and the opportunity I have to dance every week.


16th-Oh how I love my car.  I am soo so thankful for my nice Malibu that I get to hop into to drive to work, or the store, or the post office.  Especially when it's crummy weather outside.  I love my car and am thankful for it.


17th-Saturdays....who couldn't love them!!! Thankful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about my Saturdays that are spent with my husband.  They are a day of accomplishment that I get to enjoy with my best friend.


18th-We went to Park Valley for my cousins homecoming and it made me realize how thankful I am for my extended family.  They are so supportive in anything that I do and am grateful for the connection that I have with all of them.  Family truly is a wonderful thing that I am truly grateful for.


19th-I mentioned extended family, but I am also thankful for my immediate family.  Although we may not have it all together most of the time, I still love them.  Family is key, and I sure love mine.


20th- My house...although a ton of work lies ahead with us finishing our upstairs, I am soo grateful for a roof over my head and a warm place to stay.  Town life may not be as fun as I'd like, but I love our house and am grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment