Tuesday, November 6, 2012

8 months rolled into one...

So........a gazillion things have happened since my last post 8 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!  I am going to sum it up as best I can.  It's long, so bear with me...

April- got sick on my birthday.  Turned 22 woo!

May- killed noxious weeds OH and celebrated Casey and I's 1st YEAR OF MARRIAGE! We had planned to go 4-wheeling up through the city of rocks and over into Goose Creek and Oakley.  What we didn't plan for was snow....and wind....and rain.  So I spent the day upset, sitting at my parents house.  It wasn't as bad as it sounds, and looking back now can laugh about our big plans that didn't happen.  I love you Casey.  One year down, and forever to go! Marriage is the best thing that ever happened to me.  I don't deserve Casey Richman, but am soo soo glad he picked me to marry him.
 


June- killed more noxious weeds

July- killed more and more noxious weeds.  With all of my thinking time, I decided to open up my own business!! Keely Richman Photography! keelyrichmanphotography.com (go check it out, and then call me to schedule pictures!)  Case got the 4th off so we spent it on the river with family.  It was a great day.

August- lets just say the whole month revolves around the County Fair!! My second home for the week.  Stayed busy with fair stuff, found out my aunt April is PREGNANT!! Celebrated Casey's 26th birthday! Bought him a DeWalt circular saw that he wanted, and went on a road trip to celebrate.  Drove to Cor De Lane and back.  Left Friday night, and got home Sunday night.  Quick trip but LOADS of fun!  (We also discovered that it is much cheaper to fly to vegas and spend 4 nights than it is to drive 2,000 miles and sleep in random hotels. Take note.)


September- work ended spraying weeds, and I started online classes.  I also started teaching clogging lessons in Almo.  Tons of fun, but I have definitely stayed busy. Oh ya...and I started working at Mary Lou's Flower Cart.  I almost forgot.

October- had our annual conference weekend family reunion.  We spent 4 days up by Alturas Lake camping.  Before we left however...Casey's pickup broke down, and our garage door fell off the rollers and landed on our car.  Lots of money later, we have a new garage door (automatic) super nice, a spiffy looking scratchless and dentless car, and Casey's pickup works.  Yay!! It was one crappy day, but thanks to our awesome family, they got us through and we had a great weekend camping.  Halloween was celebrated with friends and scary movies at our place.


And here we are....NOVEMBER!
I wanted to do the 30 days of thanks, so I figured I had better update everyone, and myself on what has been going on in my life up to this point.  I'm a few days late on this, but here it goes....

1st- I am thankful for my husband, Casey H. Richman, my lover, my best friend, my eternal companion, my therapist, my Mr. fix it man, my everything.  Without you, I am nothing, and am soo very grateful to have you forever.

2nd- I am thankful for my job at the flower shop.  My employees are super nice, and I don't look at it as a job, it's more like a hobby that I get paid for.  So thank you Leroy and Jonni for hiring me to work for you!

3rd- I am so thankful for SATURDAYS!! My hubby got the day off so we spent the day being productive.  We scraped the paint off the garage and repainted and cleaned.  Saturday's are amazing when I get to spend them with my best friend.

4th- I am grateful for fish tacos.  If it wasn't for my parents calling us last minute Sunday to come visit, I wouldn't have enjoyed tacos, or my parents good company.  It was a great day Sunday afternoon.  Thanks Mom.

5th- I am grateful for my camera.  As I sat and edited pictures yesterday, I thought how wonderful my life is.  I get to take photo's for different people and capture exciting memories for them.  Thank you camera for helping me see the world differently and all the beauty that it holds.

6th- I am grateful for fall mornings.  I love the cool weather, which means it's hot cocoa season.  Guess what I did?  I had a cup of hot chocolate for breakfast and it was wonderful!!! You should all do the same.

I know this post is REALLLLLLLLY Long, but I hope you made it through to the end.  I am so blessed, and grateful for all I have.  I hope you can all say the same.  Happy November!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you finally updated Miss Keely! Now just keep it up so I can stalk you on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete